- BMBret M.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat idea
These are a great idea to mark your ball, the only issue is you have to push really hard to even get a faint image with the sugar skull and the Poop emoji, the clover worked ok but still lighter than what I had expected. Still a cool little thing to have in your bag
- MMikeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect Shamrock Stamp
The page said new and improved so that must be it. Stamp is clear.
I hope it lasts a while. Very Nice.
- DDKVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars2 years agoMeh....
Online experience was great, easy to navigate website and purchase process. Email correspondence concerning shipping, receipts and delivery were spot on. However I got the stamp and wasn’t too impressed. I’ve gotta press the stamp down pretty hard to even see a faint stamping on the golf ball. Even then it only makes a visible stamp half the time. Maybe it’s a lemon? Maybe I got a dud? Anyway I’ll probably just stick to my doodling skills with a sharpie.PAPins and Aces2 years agoLooks dull! Could have dried out in transit, I will send you a new one. Thank you!
- BHBrian H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoNo issues.
Works as described. Clearly marked balls for identification.
- SOShane O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoUseful
Nice and easy makes a good mark that you can identify